Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Allow tots to thaw on counter for 15-20 minutes, or defrost in microwave for 1 minute until you can penetrate them easily with a toothpick.
- Cut each bacon slice in three equal portions.
- 40 Tater Tots
- 20 Bacon Slices (not too long) – each cut in 3 equal portions
- Wrap each tot with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- If using charcoal or wood, build a pile of coals on one side of grill.
- Cook tots over indirect heat to avoid grease fire.
- Cook approximately 15-20 minutes until bacon is crispy.
- Put cooked tots on paper towel to drain. Serve hot.