Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in small bowl to blend.
- Combine the vinaigrette and chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, turning the chicken pieces occasionally, for at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces (giblets, neck, and backbone reserved for another use)
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Remove chicken from the bag and arrange on grill over indirect heat.
- Roast until the chicken is just cooked through, about 1 hour.
- If your chicken browns too quickly, cover it with foil for the remaining cooking time.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest and parsley over the chicken, and serve.