Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
- Preheat grill or smoker to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (1 pound) package sliced bacon
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan.
- Cook over indirect heat for 30 to 35 minutes until bacon is crisp.